incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Invitation to speak at TransferSummit
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:30:29 GMT
I chair a conference in Oxford, UK called TransferSummit. The next on
is in September (7/8). The conference is about open development and
open innovation.

I would love to have someone from the Apache OO.o team present the
community case for Apache OO.o. That is, rather than a technical
presentation I am looking for a justification for the move to the ASF.
There are other talks that cover the Apache Way, I'm more looking for
opinion from the initial committers.

I'm afraid we don't pay travel expenses, but we do cover a conference
pass, two nights accomodation, gala dinner, breakfasts and lunch

More info about the conference at http://www.transfersummit.com

(if anyone on this list thinks they have another killer presentation
for such an event feel free to mail me)

Ross