incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion history
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:13:05 GMT
Andrew (Oracle) is not making a list. We have to provide a list of
stuff that we would like. Oracle can only grant us permission for the
materials they own; they may be willing to do a bit of archeology to
determine that, but most of the burden is about us.

If you want the older binary releases, then make a proposal and a
list. "Asking" is not going to go anywhere because there really isn't
anybody available to answer you.

Proposals start with us, here in the community.

Cheers,
-g