incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion & Git (was: Proposed short term goals)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:48:36 GMT
ASF Infra provides GIT for readonly: http://git.apache.org/
This might already help for some people.

As far as I know the GIT writing is in the makings but finished. I
heard it will take another good while to become truth.

I don't want to start a flame war - but it has been said ASF SVN can
handle the volume of the code. And Git reading is available.

Do you see any serious problems if the code will go into svn in the
first step (which will last for a while)?

Otherwise I am afraid there are no options - of course maybe Joe or
somebody else from infra can comment this too.

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de