incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to our first build
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:07:20 GMT
Top-posting is just fine for replies where you're talking about the
message in general. If you're replying to specific pieces, then yeah:
in-line comments are best.

We have no rules against top-posting at Apache. We want to communicate
rather than get all crazy about the *form* of the communication.

Cheers,
-g