incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Project Plan Matrix on the Wiki
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:26:23 GMT
Now that we have the support of a wiki for planning, I've tried to put
a little structure around the plan, defining some project milestones
and functional areas:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Wiki+Home

Each combination of milestone and functional area links to its own
page, where details of the plan can be described.

I think this is the smallest set of milestones and functional areas
that represents all that we need to do and all the interests I've
heard expressed on the list.  But I may have missed something.  Feel
free to augment the matrix and especially please drill down to the
detailed pages and record the tasks that you think apply to each
milestone.

Regards,

-Rob