incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: So what about QA?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:14:18 GMT
Hi Rob,

I think Maho Nakata has fully answered your question about QA.
:)
I mentioned OpenOffice.org Japanese Language Project's QA activity
when I answered Dennis Hamilton's questions on this list.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTikj9HHFsp4T3XhnK-68mzVx1rKx9g@mail.gmail.com%3E
(Can you tell me how to shorten a lengthy link to a mail? :)

The idea is that the language projects know their language the best.
They know their language builds the best.
So the language projects take responsibility to do QA testing on their
language builds, approve them and release them.
They choose how to test.  They decide what criteria they approve their
language builds to be released.

Thanks,
khirano
--