incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: So what about QA?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:13:21 GMT
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob and all,
>
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > I think Maho Nakata has fully answered your question about QA.
> > :)
> > I mentioned OpenOffice.org Japanese Language Project's QA activity
> > when I answered Dennis Hamilton's questions on this list.
> >
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTikj9HHFsp4T3XhnK-68mzVx1rKx9g@mail.gmail.com%3E
> > (Can you tell me how to shorten a lengthy link to a mail? :)
>
> http://s.apache.org/iGi
> I have made it.
> :)
> Thanks,
> khirano

I also appreciate these conversations but I get a feeling we are inventing
the wheel from scratch. Most of the questions regarding QA, Testing,
Documentation, and such where already documented. So I wonder if the
questions are originated from thin air or based already on the documented
process.

So to put it differently Rob, have you read on the QA processes and then ask
for specifics, or did you just ask if there was any QA set in place?

I am just trying to save time explaining every projects function from
scratch.
--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol