incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files for wiki/web links
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:38:50 GMT
I snailmailed it. Scanning is difficult and faxing is worse. (At least right
now). I sent it Thursday so it should be there by Monday or Tuesday.  I am
looking forward to helping out.

On Jun 26, 2011 11:37 AM, "Dave Fisher" <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> Wolf,
>
> That would be great!
>
> Once I see that your ICLA is on file, I'll give you ooo-admin permissions
on the wikis and activate access to OOODEV as well.

> Admin rights are what is needed to modify the look and feel and style
sheet both for the wiki and for pdf exports.

> I saw an email discussing your ICLA. Did you send it physically via the
mail/post? If so, then you might want to email a scanned copy, that might
save days of waiting.

> From http://www.apache.org/licenses/
>
> "CLAs may be submitted by traditional postal mail, fax, or by emailing a
scan of the signed copy to secretary@. You can also fill out the pdf
document or edit the text document, create a detached gpg signature, and
send both the document and the detached signature via email to secretary."

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF34/Advanced+PDF+Stylesheet+Customisations

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF34/Editing+the+PDF+Stylesheet