incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: External dependencies (was Re: [discuss] remove of binfilter module)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:54:55 GMT
On 17 June 2011 13:59, Jens-Heiner Rechtien <jhrechtien@web.de> wrote:

> I knew this laziness with the copyright banner on files would hurt as some
> day ... Fixing copyright headers was a never ending task, I guess this will
> get better now :-)

Checking licence headers is one of the due diligence process during
release here at the ASF. We have a tool that helps (might need some
tweaking to make it work on C/C++ files). This tool is integrated into
the continuous integration tools at the ASF. It would be well worth
using it in OOo (when the time is right).

See http://incubator.apache.org/rat

Ross

--
Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>