incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Source format for user guides
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:21:59 GMT
OK.  My misunderstanding then.  When you started the thread you wrote:

"I assume that user guides similar to the existing ones are a desirable
subset of user documentation, and that we wish to continue producing
them.

Therefore, I propose that we agree the SOURCE FORMAT for the USER GUIDES
will continue to be ODT. (The alternative is wiki format for the
source.)"

I mistakenly assumed that when an Apache OpenOffice committer talks
about "we" on an Apache OpenOffice list, that the "we" being referred
to was the Apache OpenOffice project. Me bad.

-Rob