incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Podling website
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:19:22 GMT
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Greg Stein <> wrote:

> Anakia is "sooooo last decade" technology and has some requirements
> for everybody that wants to use it (eg. java :-)
> If the new CMS can be used, then I'd recommend going with that. It
> would be nice to get the community working with that today, as it
> should be a good tool to use in the long-term. (Anakia gets to be a
> pain for larger sites)
> The CMS is newer than that documentation, which may be why it "prefers"
> anakia.
> Please take a look, and I can help with any authz bits or other setup
> (just lemme know what I need to do).
> IOW, my +1 is for the CMS. If we find that the community doesn't like
> it, then we can make another choice for the long-term site.
With the CMS, would we also need to check in the generated site into SVN?
Or do we deploy "live" from the CMS? I assume this is the later, which would
be a lot simpler.

Can you point me to a project that uses this for their project's website,
something that I can look at and potentially use a boilerplate for our site?