incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion - Seeding incubator/openofficeorg/ please
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:37:19 GMT
> Well... here is where we may need to slow down :-P

Actually

> I just created 'ooo' and you created 'openofficeorg'. I used the
> former to match our mailing list.

Well, I have discussed the same and used the name given at the status page :-)

> Let's let these sit for a day or two and gather opinions on which
> naming is best.

agreed

> I'll coordinate with Sam before we start bothering with permissions.
> He's got a long list of people, in various states, and I doubt that
> he'd appreciate a piecemeal approach to adding these to an
> authorization list.

Yes. Better I go jogging now. You seem to have lots of energy right
now, so go ahead :-)

Cheers

> Cheers,
> -g
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:29, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Greg, i just created the "main" folder
>>
>> Do you have an idea on the authorization stuff?
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Set+Up+Repository
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Subversion allows you to check out an empty directory. No need for any
>>> placeholder files :-)
>>>
>>> I'll go create the standard trunk/tags/branches for us.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> -g

<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openofficeorg/> repository) without being
a committer on the parent part of the tree (i.e., incubator).

with some sort of simple helloworld.txt or openofficeorg.text seedling page in SVN so we can
hook up our clients to it?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de