incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:57:59 GMT
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 09:03, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 17:43 -0500, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>wrote:
>> >
>> > I sure am glad there is a web interface, as I don't have time (or any
>> > real need for the forseeable future) to learn how to "commit" anything
>> > using Subversion. The only thing I normally commit is mayhem, and I'll
>> > try to minimise that here.
>> >

>> Hahaha... good one, althought is not as difficult as you might think.
>>

> Even easy things take time to learn how to do... even when the
> instructions make sense to me, which they often don't. (And then I want
> to rewrite the instructions, which takes even more time.)

I appear to have succeeded in adding myself to the list on the
contributors page (using the web interface).

I got stuck for awhile about adding the bookmarklet to the browser
toolbar, since I don't keep a bookmark toolbar visible on my browser,
but eventually I figured it out and by golly it worked. ;-)

--Jean