incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Sending Wiki Notifications to Mailing Lists
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:51:20 GMT
On 23 June 2011 01:26, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> In consideration of our world wide audience I'll wait at least 36 hours before asking
Infrastructure and the Incubator to help implement a wiki to email policy. It can be a different
policy.

There are no rules on these things but we usually allow 72 hours to
allow people to be busy on other things. However, in a case like this
one, which is very easily reversible and not likely to cause any harm
whatsoever if it needs to be reversed less than 72 hours is fine.

Ross