incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:42:27 GMT
Hi Mathias,

Would it be possible to get the list of 3rd party modules and their
current status up on the wiki?   Discussions should remain on the
list, I think.  But if the module list is up on the wiki, along with
status, then we can do some of the analysis in parallel.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Wiki+Home

-Rob