incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: User facing web items - IP concerns
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:45:15 GMT
In general, everyone should be familiar with this page, which
describes which licenses may be used in Apache projects:

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

There is a list of licenses which are compatible, another list that is
not compatible.  If we find something that is outside either of those
lists, we should seek advice from Apache Legal Affairs.

-Rob

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM, C <smaug42@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Le 18/06/11 19:43, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :
>>> I signed up on the wiki.services.openoffice.org wiki just the other day and I
saw no indication of the terms of use, just the lame wiki copyright page.