incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion - Seeding incubator/openofficeorg/ please
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:29:24 GMT
Greg, i just created the "main" folder

Do you have an idea on the authorization stuff?
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Set+Up+Repository

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> Subversion allows you to check out an empty directory. No need for any
> placeholder files :-)
>
> I'll go create the standard trunk/tags/branches for us.
>
> Cheers,
> -g
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:21, Dennis E. Hamilton
> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>> I haven't figured out how one creates a new subtree on SVN (e.g., the missing <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openofficeorg/>
repository) without being a committer on the parent part of the tree (i.e., incubator).

>> Would someone who is able to do so please create the openofficeorg folder with some
sort of simple helloworld.txt or openofficeorg.text seedling page in SVN so we can hook up
our clients to it?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de