incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 03:09:36 GMT
Below, I was referring to the INFRA-3684 ticket.

I haven't been tracking the list as closely today. I'm not sure where
the consensus landed on the "which bug tracking system?" question.
Once that choice is made, then somebody can file a ticket with INFRA
to set up the ticketing system.

Note: if Bugzilla is chosen, then we will want a "new" instance,
rather than using the shared Bugzilla instance. That will allow us to
port over the old BZ database.

And there is no such thing as "project lead" at Apache. Everybody is a peer.

Cheers,
-g

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 22:34, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I notice that there is no JIRA Incubator Project for OpenOffice yet.
>
> Something the project lead does?  (Now we get to find out who that is.)
>
>  - Dennis
>
> PS: I thought that might be an issue for the JIRA Incubator Incubator Project, and then
I thought, nahhh.