incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributors versus Committers versus PMC members - AND USERS
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 04:37:22 GMT
Hi Dennis and all,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 7:38 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I agree about both.
+1

And they should be multilingual.

With regard to forums, they are OK so far, I think.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/
1.EN OpenOffice.org Community Forum, 2.ES OpenOffice.org Foro de la
comunidad, 3.FR Forum francophone OpenOffice.org, HU OpenOffice.org
Közösségi fórum, 4.IT Forum della comunità OpenOffice.org, 5.JA
OpenOffice.org コミュニティーフォーラム, 6.NL Nederlandstalige Gemeenschap, 7.PL
Forum społeczności OpenOffice.org, 8.VI Diễn đàn viOOo, 9.ZH
OpenOffice.org 中文社区论坛.
Nine languages look good.  I hope these forums be migrated on to
Apache infrastructure safe :)

With regard to mailing lists, can we set up a user list if there is a
request from a certain language user?
If there are requests, can we set up, for example, nine user lists
such as 1.ooo-en-users@incubator.apache.org,
2.ooo-es-users@incubator.apache.org,
3.ooo-fr-users@incubator.apache.org,
4.ooo-hu-users@incubator.apache.org,