incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Request for permission to use the OOo Trademark (was: Teams and Leads)
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:02:50 GMT
Thanks, Ian.

I don't see anything in the Apache trademark policy [1] that talks
about training certificates.  But it does say that use of the
graphical logo, beyond the uses in a hyperlink on a website, requires
approval from Apache.

So I think you'll need to take this up with trademarks@apache.org.  I
hope you keep this list informed as to how that progresses.

Regards,

-Rob

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/