incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <>
Subject Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:24:46 GMT
I have not gotten a reply from my icla yet,  I don't think. I will sign up
to the list next week.

On Jun 25, 2011 2:15 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <> wrote:
> Initial committers are automatically eligible to serve on the PPMC.
> Initial committers who have been set up with their Apache user names and
have committer access can begin immediate participation on the PPMC. Simply
subscribe to the list using the
@apache.orge-mail or the e-mail given on the iCLA.
> There are currently 19 committers who have not joined the PPMC. If you are
set up as a committer and have not subscribed, please do so.
> If you are set up as a committer and do not wish to serve on the PPMC,
please inform the PPMC by e-mail to
> For more information on PPMC activities and responsibilities, see <> and
> <>.
> - Dennis E. Hamilton
> PS: The only list to subscribe to in coming onto the PPMC is Send an e-mail (without subscribing) to
that address if you are eligible but decline to be on the PPMC.
> It is valuable to have many initial committers on the PPMC. It is not a
requirement for every committer and there are no repercussions either way.
Please choose what you are comfortable with and that inspires you to be