incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:24:46 GMT
Hi,
I have not gotten a reply from my icla yet,  I don't think. I will sign up
to the list next week.

Thanks,
Wolf

On Jun 25, 2011 2:15 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
> Initial committers are automatically eligible to serve on the PPMC.
>
> Initial committers who have been set up with their Apache user names and
have committer access can begin immediate participation on the PPMC. Simply
subscribe to the ooo-private@incubator.apache.org list using the
@apache.orge-mail or the e-mail given on the iCLA.

> There are currently 19 committers who have not joined the PPMC. If you are
set up as a committer and have not subscribed, please do so.

please inform the PPMC by e-mail to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html> and
> <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html>.
>
> - Dennis E. Hamilton
>
> PS: The only list to subscribe to in coming onto the PPMC is
ooo-private@incubator.apache.org. Send an e-mail (without subscribing) to
that address if you are eligible but decline to be on the PPMC.
> It is valuable to have many initial committers on the PPMC. It is not a
requirement for every committer and there are no repercussions either way.
Please choose what you are comfortable with and that inspires you to be
here.