incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed short term goals
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:00:25 GMT
What are the reasons?  Is it "just" that there is no appropriate
infrastructure in place, or is there some general rule that Apache projects
must run on svn instead of something else?

I'm asking because currently OOo runs on hg, and the short time we did run
on svn (after cvs, before hg), things were not working really ideally for
us.

-Stephan