incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Wiki for the project
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:13:54 GMT
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> (A) ooo-user - the wiki for users that includes the ability for the whole
> OOo community at large to contribute to documentation.

It is that part that I'm having trouble reconciling with the CLA requirement
stated here for Apache wikis:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

Or am I misinterpreting this?  Does the CLA requirement attach to all
documentation produced on a wiki, or only documentation that is released
with Apache source and binary distributions?  In other words, do we require
a CLA for someone who contributes to documentation that is web-only?

(B) ooo - the project site which holds everything together. Does it replace