incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Moving OOo Bugzilla Database into ASF Infrastructure
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:58:42 GMT
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> > From: Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>
> > On 16/06/2011 18:11, Dave Fisher wrote:
> >> Language is an issue. A user facing bug tracker needs to allow for other
> languages -http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/submission_gateway.html

Do you mean the "By Language" section on that page leads to bugzilla user
interface in the respective languages?  That is not the case.  Rather, it
merely leads to entering a new issue with an appropriately preset
"component" field etc.  AFAIK, the OOo bugzilla user interface is always in
English.

(And, sorry, I do not know any answers for the more pressing questions about
customization, database, etc.)

-Stephan