incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <>
Subject Re: Moving OOo Bugzilla Database into ASF Infrastructure
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:58:42 GMT
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Dave Fisher <> wrote:

> > From: Mark Thomas <>
> > On 16/06/2011 18:11, Dave Fisher wrote:
> >> Language is an issue. A user facing bug tracker needs to allow for other
> languages -

Do you mean the "By Language" section on that page leads to bugzilla user
interface in the respective languages?  That is not the case.  Rather, it
merely leads to entering a new issue with an appropriately preset
"component" field etc.  AFAIK, the OOo bugzilla user interface is always in

(And, sorry, I do not know any answers for the more pressing questions about
customization, database, etc.)