incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion - Seeding incubator/openofficeorg/ please
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:25:56 GMT
Subversion allows you to check out an empty directory. No need for any
placeholder files :-)

I'll go create the standard trunk/tags/branches for us.

Cheers,
-g

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:21, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I haven't figured out how one creates a new subtree on SVN (e.g., the missing <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openofficeorg/>
repository) without being a committer on the parent part of the tree (i.e., incubator).

> Would someone who is able to do so please create the openofficeorg folder with some sort
of simple helloworld.txt or openofficeorg.text seedling page in SVN so we can hook up our
clients to it?