incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:02:30 GMT
OK.  That appears to work, though the wiki-like syntax did not.

The downside is that the web-preview with that syntax does not
preview.  But if you use the HTML tags directly, it does preview
correctly.

So what will lead to more errors:  markdown syntax with no preview?
Or HTML syntax with preview?

-Rob