incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Invitation to speak at TransferSummit
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:59:52 GMT
This sounds great Donald. No worries about being new to the ASF, I'm
really wanting someone with some history with OOo that can talk about
why you (not your employer) felt that Apache was chosen as the final
home.

I am also asking someone from LO. I trust that both parties will be
sensible enough to avoid there being an Us and Them flavour. In fact I
truly hope that we can use the opportunity to have some face to face
time and a beet/wine/whiskey/coke/whatever. On the weekend there is a
BarCampApache which, if you want to stick around, will provide a less
formal environment to do some good community work.

Before I confirm a speaker though I will let the planet revolve a few
more times.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)