incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Contributors versus Committers versus PMC members - AND USERS
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 15:37:57 GMT
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Thanks.
>
> I said, "Make sure we set them up on request."
>
> And Marcus said, "But only when it's requested. We can start with the
> normal one in English and see which other languages are requested
> again and again."

I have my questions regarding this method, just because I have seen them
before. Usually the admin has to lock himself on a rehabilitation center
after the initital 3 waves of request and angry people because they
requested and no action was followed.

The opposite effect is to just migrate them all 100% with users and
archieved, and then strip the ones that have never been active or are just
full of spam.

Sure I agree it fragment the discussion, the question is if the swahilli
discussion was meant to be in the general list on the first place or not?

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol