incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User documentation planning
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:59:01 GMT
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 05:49, C <smaug42@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last I checked, the Confluence Wiki can export to PDF and MS Word
> documents, but cannot export to ODT.  It would be somewhat
> embarrassing to use a Wiki for OOo documentation and only be able to
> export MS Word formatted documents :-P  Or... can someone create an
> ODT export extension for Confluence?

I know one of the documentation team at Atlassian, who works on
Confluence (among other products). She spoke at the Australian Online
Documentation Conference last year about the many ways her
documentation group was using Confluence. I believe the topic of
export to ODT came up (I probably asked), but I don't recall the
answer. I'll ask her if anything is happening about this.

--Jean