incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Opinions (was: Subversion - Seeding incubator/openofficeorg/ please)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:57:09 GMT
I wanted to raise this query to the surface for input: the name in the
repository. This is easily changed, so it's really just about ongoing
perception.

* I used "ooo" to match the mailing list names and to keep URLs short
* Christian used "openofficeorg" to match some podling references

Do people have any preference? I'll rejigger the directories after a
reasonably clear consensus. I can see both approaches.

I may be able to immediately start some authz stuff, per Sam's note.

Cheers,
-g