incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: User facing web items - the Education sites
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:23:15 GMT
On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <
dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:

> I have a different question with regard to the links you provide. Where are
> OOo4Kids, OOoLight.org, and EducOO.org hosted and who registered/leases the
> domain names?  I assume you are not suggesting that they be hosted under the
> Apache project.
>
> Also, just for a reality check on other aspects of this discussion, were
> you aware of the terms and conditions for use of the site when you used
> wiki.services.openoffice.org?

Yes all the sites are not interconnected you can add to the list the
extensions, templates, pootle, QUASTE, EIS, TCM, etc.
http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/
http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/

> I have not seen any wiki pages that refer to the site-wide terms of use
> (the current OpenOffice.org Wiki:Copyrights page does not), and I notice
> that accounts on the wiki are independent of accounts at openoffice.org.
>  When I set up a wiki account, I was never led to the terms of use and was
> only made aware of them by a link in a discussion here.
>
> I also notice that there is at least one contributor who does not believe
> (or is unhappy that) they were giving a permissive license to their
> contributions by default.
>
>  - Dennis
>
> PS: I also see that wiki.ooo4kids.org pages, EducOO.org, and OOoLight wiki
> pages are under CC-ShareAlike and that software for ooo4kids and OOoLight
> are under LGPL3.  Is this software covered by the Oracle contribution to
> Apache or is it something else derived from the LGPL3 OpenOffice.org base?

Is something else derived from LGPL3 OOo base.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español