incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending Wiki Notifications to Mailing Lists
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:29:26 GMT
I would suggest ooo-commits instead. That seems a better list for change
notifications.

The digest/each setup sounds great.

Cheers,
-g
On Jun 22, 2011 8:26 PM, "Dave Fisher" <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> At the Apache Software Foundation everything should happen on a public
mailing list. [1]

> Since the wikis are not mailing lists we need take advantage of
confluences ability to email notifications. This will make Wiki changes
transparent to the whole community. [2]

change to ooo-commits@incubator.a.o.

> Lazy Consensus [3] will apply.
>
> In consideration of our world wide audience I'll wait at least 36 hours
before asking Infrastructure and the Incubator to help implement a wiki to
email policy. It can be a different policy.