incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:49:31 GMT
OK.  If Apache has no naming requirement, like #apache-incubator-ooo or
something, then the simplest thing might be to use the existing OOo
channels, which are described here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IRC_Communication

e.g., #dev.openoffice.org <irc://irc.freenode.net/dev.openoffice.org> on
freenode

I'll take your hint and update this on the incubator site, once I finish
reading the incubator doc.

Thanks,

-Rob