incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: migration stuff, wiki page
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:39:53 GMT
Go up one page from the "Site PPMC Plan":

That page is trying to collect all the plans together, not to
duplicate the planning effort.   We should probably add a link to
"site transition" from the  "Site PPMC Plan" if we want to have both
pages.  Or merge them into one page.  I don't have a strong

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Raphael Bircher <> wrote:

> I agree with that but I don't understand what's the difference between "site
> transition" and "Site PPMC Plan"
> Is Site PPMC Plan for organisation? "Site transiting" sounds like al the
> technical stuff we need for the migration.
> Greetings Raphael
> --
> My private Homepage:

View raw message