incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki for the project
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:42:11 GMT
Please make sure to read all the Incubator documentation. Your question is
generally answered here:
  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

We would probably just go with moinmoin for an open wiki. For official
documents produced by us, using a wiki to do the collaboration, we could use
Confluence. Official documents could also use HTML and version control, and
published on our Incubator site.

Cheers,
-g