incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1137103 - in /incubator/ooo/site: ./ trunk/ trunk/cgi-bin/ trunk/content/ trunk/content/openofficeorg/ trunk/content/openofficeorg/css/ trunk/content/openofficeorg/docs/ trunk/content/openofficeorg/docs/governance/ trunk/content/open
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 04:29:24 GMT
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 00:03, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> The problem I have is not MIME type, autoprops of that is fine.  It is the inability
to specify parameters with the type, especially charset.

Gotcha. I don't have an answer on that right now. Kind of a bummer
that svn's mime-type format validation doesn't allow for that. That
won't be fixable in the near/mid term, unfortunately.

Cheers,
-g