incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:36:10 GMT
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Eike Rathke <ooo@erack.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I wade through the 908 messages that I pulled from the archive
> let me introduce myself briefly (you may already have read some of the
> following elsewhere..)
>
> I live in Hamburg, Germany.

Hello,  Eike.  (Moin moin)

You've found the list.  I'll save you from reading 908 other emails
here,  and point you to:

The website:  http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/

The dev wiki:  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Wiki+Home

The community wiki:  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Wiki+Home

The SVN repository (just the website there for now):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo

You can see that there is some migration planning happening on the
community wiki.

Are you able to sign and send in the ICLA?

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

I share your hope that we can collaborate, with LO of course, but also
with Symphony and RedOffice and maybe even find some new projects that
can build on this code.

Regards,

-Rob