incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki for the project
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:07:56 GMT
Oh, this one is huge. So far we have no PHP wiki at Apache.

I guess we can do two things.

1) you could ask at infra@apache.org if there are options to install a php wiki
2) or you check if it is possible to migrate the content to one of the
supported ASF wiki installations.#

Here is the list of currently used software:
http://apache.org/dev/services.html

If you would come up with an idea, I think all will be grateful.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de