incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping a build
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:41:21 GMT
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:36 AM, Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip@yahoo.com>wrote:

> > Goal here being: can we avoid dealing with getting dmake
> > onto apache-extras, and just use whatever other people
> > are doing already?
>
> YUP, no need to mirror it again.

There are occasionally bugfixes applied to the dmake code in the OOo
repository (and they may or may not be included in other dmake versions,
esp. as they may or may not be relevant for a specific platform).  But from
looking at hg log, it appears nothing relevant has changed in at least the
last year, so this is probably not a problem.

-Stephan