incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From C <>
Subject Re: User facing web items - IP concerns
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:50:50 GMT
> Le 18/06/11 19:43, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :
>> I signed up on the wiki just the other day and I saw
no indication of the terms of use, just the lame wiki copyright page.

There were _many_ attempts to correct the OOo Wiki licensing over the
past few years, and each time it was derailed by one community member
or another who either loudly disagreed with the proposed licenses and
changes, or who insisted there was no need for a change... in the end
the various parties that were trying to correct the problem gave up
because of the endless arguing and left it alone.

View raw message