incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Podling website
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:50:45 GMT
On 17 June 2011 21:18, Rob Weir <apache@robweir.com> wrote:
> 1) If I understand correctly, we put out markdown in
> trunk/content/$projectname.  For us, is that trunk/content/ooo ?  or
> trunk/content/openofficeorg ? Does it matter, so long as it is unique?
>
> I see the podling status page lists the ultimate URL as :
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/
>
> So I'm assuming for now that the markdown goes into
> trunk/content/openofficeorg

Yes, the official podling name is openofficeorg.When you graduate it
will be http://openofficeorg.apache.org

Of course it can be changed at a later date to http://ooo.apache.org
when graduating (or now if the community prefers it), I'm not sure of
the process for changing the name of the podling - but should you want
to consider this we can find out, otherwise go with
trunk/content/openofficeorg

Ross

--
Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>