incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject So what about QA?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:07:28 GMT
We've had a lot of discussions from the dev, documentation, education,
translation/localization perspectives.  But I haven't really heard
anything about testing.

Could someone brief us on how QA was handled with OOo?  Was it a
community effort?  Or was it done by Sun/Oracle? Was there any test
automation?  Or was it manual?  Are there test documents available?
Are there unit/pre-integration tests?  Or are they mainly tests of the
integrated product?

And given what was done before, what worked well and should be done
the same way in Apache?  And what didn't work so well and should be
changed?

-Rob