incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lohmaier <cl...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:45:22 GMT
Hi *,

(to moderators: I guess the list software used checks on Sender, not
on From - so if you need to review this message, please add the sender
address to a "allowed posters" lists for both dev and notifications
please)

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Marcus Lange <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:

> I would prefer Bugzilla, too. We have already migrated recently to this, so
> transition would be much easier to bring it into Apache. And because of
> OOo's project size I would also like to see a new instance.

Not because of project size, but also for the sake of preserving the
issue-numbers that are spread all over the place, last but not least
in the code itself.

So whatever you choose, make sure that there is a way to get form
#i1234# to the actual bug that corresponds to the id.

ciao
Christian