incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: http://OpenOffice.org httpd logs, web analytics, etc.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:19:43 GMT
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi Rob
>
> The statistics are located at the OOo Kenai infrastructure. As long we dont
> have contact to the kenai admin we have any log at all. I try to find out
> the contacts since a week without results.
>
> @ORACLE can you give us the contact persons for the Kenai infrastructure.
> We realy need this for the migration. Thanks for your help.

Most of the Kenai pages where done and coordinated by Stefan Taxhet.
Although I think he wont be involved in this process, he might help us
pointing to key infrastructure managers.

So to get the logs and the Google Analytics reports would be a good idea to
consult them.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol