incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:59:44 GMT
Welcome to the project, Erik!

I see that you already have an Apache ID.  This is good.

Could you add a row for yourself to this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

Instructions for editing the webpage are here:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/docs/edit-cms.html

Also, since are a member of the Podling Project Management Committee
(PPMC) you should sign up for the ooo-private list by sending an email
to:

ooo-private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Regards,

-Rob