incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Tor Lillqvist <...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Subversion history
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:00:55 GMT
>> If you want the older binary releases, then make a proposal and a list.
>
> OK, I'll compile the list of archived release files.

But would ASF be able to distribute such binary releases (and the
corresponding sources) that include non-Oracle LGPL bits?

(Assuming the Oracle-owned LGPL bits of OOo proper are OK, as they are
built from historic source revisions perhaps already covered by the
grant, or that the grant will be amended to cover all history of the
source code?)

(Not to mention the Windows installers that include a JRE...)

--tml