incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Teams and Leads
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:46:44 GMT
On 16 June 2011 14:27, RA Stehmann <anwalt@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> wrote:

> I think we shouldn't invent the wheel twice ;-).
>
> The OpenOffice.org community has an more or less good working
> infrastructure of leads, contact persons, native lang communities,
> teams, mailing lists, websites etc..

This might be a daft question but where will these be hosted? Do they all
get moved from Oracle to Apache hosting?

IMO we should make an inventory, keep the usefull elements and drop the
> dated. And let persons, who undertake the task of doing something and
> who are elected by the OpenOffice.org community, doing their job forward.

Agree that it should be possible from past history to see which lists are
active and which aren't. For teams and leaders that has to be some focus for
communication. Setting up subject threads here for those active mailing
lists would enable the participants to decide here what to do. Discontinue,
move to an existing list, set up a new list. I say here so to start with
there are not several separate conversations going on in parallel :-)

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.