incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Request for permission to use the OOo Trademark (was: Teams and Leads)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:58:00 GMT
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> Reposting with a new subject line, and copying the appropriate
> trademark's mailing list.
>
> The relevant policy can be found here:
>
>  http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

Early in the morning here... but just to add further information to what Ian
already said. The trademark was approved and is already a working group
project within the OpenOffice.org Project at
http://certification.openoffice.org the business model description is
available at the certification wiki pages
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Certification

Approved discussions were public and handled by the Community Counsil a few
years ago.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español