incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping a build
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:03:56 GMT
> dmake is GPLed and hosted at, because the original developers
> have abandoned it long time ago. We never made binary releases of dmake and
> we don't need to do it in the future, but we need to find an "official"
> place for the dmake source code, so that we can build a binary version for
> us that can be used to build OOo.
> Advice from our mentors is needed here.

So far we do not host GPL code (incubator might be an exception).

Do you know this:

It is google code for ASF related projects, which do not really fit
into the ASF.

I would suggest that we a create an project there especially for code
like dmake.
Every committer can have commit access to this project on request.

I know this is done from other projects who care about necessary code,
which do not belong to the original core.

What this be an option for you?

View raw message