incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred A. Reiter" <ma.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Teams and Leads (was: Proposed short term goals)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:47:29 GMT
Hi Sam, *,

2011/6/16 Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:47 AM, IngridvdM <IngridvdM@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
>>
>> I am really in favor of going without anyone being named leader or manager
>> or any name that could create the impression that this person has more
>> rights than the others. Maybe we can choose 'contact' as a neutral
>> description in case something turns out to be needed? Or is there even a
>> more neutral word?
>
> The only 'contact' that people need for this project is
> ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org.

As long as we're talking about people like us. ;-)
But: what's with an enduser in Nagano, japan or an enduser in Chap├ęco, Brasil?

> If this list grows too large or too busy, then we can create
> additional 'contacts' in the form of more mailing lists.

Is it intended from NewOOo to deliver final products to the market?

If yes,
than IMHO we should think *right now*
about an infrastructure for these parts of the project.
else ...

Or do you think that there are too many unstability still in the process?

Nevertheless: The earlier you start these national projects, the more
uncertainty is removed from the market.

IMHO that was the question from Kazunari Hirano.
https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#label/...ApacheOOo/13092fd2961dd406
Unfortunately his has now answer until now.

If would be fine, if a "almighty" could answer the questions of our
friends from Japan.

0,02 eurocents

M.